What programs are available?
- Kids 4-6 years old with no soccer experience
- The Big Foot Recreation District offers a youth soccer program targeted at young beginning players. This program is coached by the high school coaching staff and Varsity players. The program runs for about 6 weeks, one day per week. Generally, the program has been 5-6 PM on Wednesdays.
- Kids 5-6 years old who already participated in the Big Foot Recreation program
- The club offers an In-house league for this age group. The Fall 2012 In-house program will run on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 4:30 to 5:30 PM from September 11 to October 11, 2012. The In-house program costs $45 per player and each player receives a ball and a t-shirt. Register online today.
- Kids 7 years and older
- Once they reach 7 years old, all kids are invited to play on club teams. The club offers recreational teams at all age levels and a few competitive teams.
Online Registration is Here
Registration for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 is Closed
In Wisconsin, we play a a two-part soccer schedule. Teams play for 7 weeks (more for competitive teams) in the fall and 7 weeks in the spring. The upcoming season is Fall 2012 AND Spring 2013. Online registration is now closed.
The earlier you complete the online registration process, the sooner we can determine how many teams and coaches we need. Please make every reasonable effort to register before the deadline. If you are not registered by the deadline, we cannot guarantee your child will be able to play. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Go to GLUSC's online registration system.
- The first time you visit, you will create an account. On subsequent visits, this account will speed the registration process by referencing the information you already entered.
- Follow the system's instructions and prompts.
- You will need to upload a photo of your player during registration. This photo should be a small head shot suitable for placement on the Player Pass.
- You may order uniforms as part of the registration process. When purchased together, the uniforms cost $47 and include two jerseys, shorts, and socks. You can also order individual pieces if needed.
- The league requires completion of a medical release form. You will be able to download the form during the process.
- Your receipt (the system will email you a copy) includes addresses for sending forms and checks.
- Should you need to send a check to the club, please mail it to:
Geneva Lake United SC
PO Box 85
Fontana, WI 53125
Please make your check payable to Geneva Lake United SC.
How much does this cost?
Registration is $80 for each child. This fee covers both the fall and spring seasons. We have limited funds available to sponsor children unable to pay the fee, but you need to contact the club in advance.
Uniforms cost $47 for the entire set. Sets include two jerseys, one pair of shorts, and one pair of socks. Bought separately it is $6 for socks, $16 for each jersey, and $14 for shorts.
The in-house program for kids 5-6 years old costs $45 and includes a ball and t-shirt.